I just got my first blog award by amazing blogger Lily from hauted0ll thank you so much dear! I am a big fan of her blog since I first discovered it a while ago and spamming her since then, lol. Thank you so much, I feel really flattered! 😀 This is me when I first read her comment about the nomination:
Whoat? Me? Nomination? AWAARRRD?! XD I guess I might have not looked as stunning as Mr Cpt Jack Sparrow here, but you get an idea of what to imagine (I hope, at least.)
About the Liebster Award; This award originated in Germany a while ago and his original name was „Liebster Blog Award“ which is German for „An award for the blog I like the most“. (Trust me, I’m German, lol.) I saw a lot of mistranslations when I searched for a picture so that’s just why (^.^)/ There are tons of different banners for this so I felt free to pick the one I liked the most <: This is for blogs with less than 200 followers to help them get a broader audience.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions of your own
3. Choose 11 people and tag them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them!
5. No tag backs!
11 Totally Random Facts About Myself
1. I am famous for drinking crumbly instant lemon tea every day, every time. I cannot live without that shit.
2. I currently have 14 piercings in total and no tattoos. My favorite is my tongue piercing ( IT HURT.)
3. I have no shame. That’s why my friends send me first always.
4. There are two people on that globe who wear a tattoo that I designed for them.
6. I started blogging when I was thirteen and only stopped doing it for half a year. However, I only used my previous blogs as digital diaries with just a few people to read.
7. I am one of the most clumsiest person on the world so that I am not allowed to carry fragile things, not even at work. My colleagues watch every step I take.
8. I have no particular style and taste in music. I listen to hard rock, death metal and pop at the same time. Same goes for my outfit choices.
9. The fact that I am studying Japanese (and now live in Japan) was based on a coincidence because I couldn’t find a job in Berlin and my high school grades were too bad for most other study courses.
10. I love to learn and study.
11. I have big big sleeping issues: It has to be extremely totally dark, there can’t be the slightest noise and I freak out when something is blinking. Or ticking. Or any other verb-ing.
1. Why did you make a blog?
As I stated before I always had a blog since I was 13. I need to blog in my life, I need to express myself and I love to connect with other people. When I started this blog I didn’t know in the beginning what would turn out of it. <:
2. What meme best describes you?
….always. Every f*ckin time, I swear :3
3. If you could eat one thing forever without getting fat, what would it be?
Tough one!! I’d probably say…. Mozzarella Sticks.
4. Favorite show from your childhood?
Sailor Moon, no need to think any further. My whole room was bombed with pictures.
5. Who is one of your favourite bloggers ever and why do you like him/her so much?
That’s tough, I like a bunch of blogs for very different reason. But I love the blog written by Julia Trotti. She’s a highly skilled photographer in my age and makes adorable shoots, I admire her work a lot!
6. What are your plans for summer?
Finishing the Japanese Language Course in Japan; Coming home in the middle of August and party hard (a lot of birthdays I missed!). I also plan to go on vacation to UK with my cousin in September :3
7. Worst childhood memory?
I really had a great childhood. Probably when I hit myself with a baseball bat and had a whole next to my right eye. Only a few cm and I could’ve been blind on that eye >__<“ Still horrifies me, I was really lucky!
8. What song are you currently loving right now?
Born Gold – Lawn Knifes
9. If you were given $1,000, what would you spend it on?
For a trip to Disneyland Paris with my three girlfriends! We will do that somewhen in our life, I swear! And bags and bags full of merchandise of course! 😀
10. Lipstick or lipgloss?
I hope lipbalm’s also okay since I don’t use either the one or the other 😡
11. Describe yourself in one word.
The people I am gonna tag for this blog award aaaare:
….turns out that most blogs I follow have already more than 200 followers so no awards for you babies.
My questions for the people I tagged:
1. What is your favorite movie line of all time and why? 2. What did you wanna become when you were a child? What happened to that dream? 3. What was the place most far away from your home you’ve ever been to? 4. If you could change something in your life, what would it be? 5. Who is the most inspirational person for you? 6. Name one cosmetic product you cannot live without. 7. Worst present you ever received? 8. If you could get one super power to become a hero, what would it be? 9. If you could chose one country/city to live, where would it be? 10. How would the perfect day look like for you? 11. If you could change lifes for a day, who would you chose?
… I beat Lily, I only thought 5 minutes of these questions, ha! :3 I am very excited for your answers 🙂 Thanks again Lily for nominating me and have a beautiful day everyone!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.